Here is a selection of all our satisfied clients
DMC Cambodia Plus
Siem Reap Town is where you will probably stay during your visit. The area has been receiving foreign visitor to the temples for more than 120 years. The town is actually a cluster of old villages, which originally developed around individual pagodas, and was later overlain with a French colonial-era center. Take note of the colonial style architecture – heavy European structures and modified Chinese shop housees in the old French Quarter and around the Old market. Nowadays Siem Reap offers a wide range of mid-range places and plenty of budget guesthouses, as well as an amazing variety of restaurants, lots of shopping opportunities and a vibrant nightlife.
Often missed are the many opportunities to experience traditional Cambodia boat trips on the great Tonle Sap Lake to visit fishing villages and the Prek Toal bird sanctuary, craft shops and silk farms, road tours through rice-paddy countryside to disant temples and Helicopter Charter, Balloon Rides, Elephant Rides, Tuk Tuk, Motor, Bicycle.
The formula of innovative programs doesn’t just stop at Cambodia, DMC Cambodia Plus are experts in many destinations.
Our dedicated specialists in all our offices, offer a wealth of knowledge and expertise in planning, organizing and implementing a wide range of events and meetings. We provide a seamless experience that will not only save time and money, but leave a lasting impression of a truly memorable and successful occasion.
Individual incentives, unforgettable events, fun-filled team-building, inspired product launches, successful meetings and conferences are just some of the many occasions where we can add real value.
Our highly qualified team will work closely with clients to ensure every aspect of the brief is carried out with precision and care. Coupled with our extensive industry knowledge and buying power with key suppliers, DMC guarantees events and meetings to remember!
- MONEY : The Cambodian Riel (៛ or KHR) is the official tender in Cambodia but the US dollar is the de facto currency and the most useful for the average visitor to Cambodia. Most hotels and restaurants, shops, taxis, buses and airlines set their prices in US dollars. Even the visa prices and departure taxes are set in US dollars. Small transactions (less than a dollar) are usually done in Cambodian riel. Change of less than $1 is given in riel. Always carry some small riel for motorcycle taxis (motodups), snacks and other small purchases.
- VISAS : Most visitors to Cambodia require a one-month tourist visa.Most nationalities receive a one-month visa on arrival at Phnom Penh and Siem Reap airports, and at land borders.
- ELECTRICITY : The voltage in Cambodia is 230 V; Plugs A & C* (Some outlets are a combination of type A and C and can accept either type plug. Plug G may be found in some hotels.)
- DIALING CODE : +855
- TIME ZONE : GMT/UTC+07:00.
- GETTING THERE & AWAY : Phnom Penh International Airport is the gateway to the Cambodian capital, while Siem Reap International Airport serves visitors to the temples of Angkor. Both airports have a good range of services, including restaurants, bars, shops and ATMs.
- PUBLIC HOLIDAYS : Bon Om Teuk (Festival of Boat Racing), the annual boat rowing contest, is the most attended Cambodian national festival. Based on the classical Indian solar calendar and Theravada Buddhism, the Cambodian New Year is a major holiday that takes place in April.
- LANGUAGE : Khmer, or Cambodian, is the language of the Khmer people and the official language of Cambodia.
- – Hello : chum reap suor.
- – Thank you : aw khun.